Thursday, October 4, 2007

Wordpress - The Good, The Bad, and The Annoying

Blogging is fun and potentially profitable, but finding the right blog platform to get your blog really going is a PITA at best. So, what do you do? First of all I highly reccomend using Wordpress. Out of the box it's the best blog software I've used. It's got tons of great themes and extensions to make it an absolutely killer blogging tool.
That being said Wordpress out of the box also requires a lot of tweaking before I would consider it "optimal". For me, I've spent a lot of time in the last few months tweaking various blogs to see the outcomes of all kinds of different optimizations.
Overall, I've had a lot of success and I've come up with a good set of strategies to use when building a blog. Yet, when I put up a new blog I find myself spending a couple hou View the rest of this article


No comments: