Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Search Engine Optimization Guide

If you are in it for the money-E-Commerce, gathering leads or advertising your offline store, your site's life-blood is Qualified Traffic. Let's start with "Qualified". To me "Qualified" for Pepsi may mean all current drinkers of that venerable drink as well as all Coca Cola drinkers. That's pretty much anyone I have ever met. In fact, even if you only drink milk, Pepsi brand building may yet convert you from a lactarian to a Pepsierian. Incidentally, my site is likely to rank high on the term Pepsierian, given I seem to be the first person to use that term. Pity, no one ever searches for this term. More to the point, if they were to search, I wouldn't be able to sell them anything, or convert them since I would have no clue what a person searching for this term is a View the rest of this article


No comments: