Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Free to Join Affiliate Programs - Can I Really Make Money?

If you have been looking around the internet for a while in search of ways of making money you cannot fail to have seen the words "join our free affiliate program" or "best free internet affiliate program" - probably followed by something about making thousands of dollars a month!
If you are like me you were a mixture of skeptical, intrigued, excited and also thinking "could this work for me?" Well to cut a long story short I was looking to work from home at the tail end of 2004 due to ill health and was surfing the net to find a work from home business. I kept seeing these adverts for free to join affiliate programs but had never heard of them in my life. To say I was a newbie was a massive understatement!
I decided to find as much as I could about them and ev View the rest of this article


No comments: