Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Dating Advice:Deadline Junkie - No Time for Relationships

I want a relationship BUT...



When talking to singles there is one theme that I often hear "I would like to be in a relationship BUT I don't have the time". This is particularly prevalent for the 40 something age group. You are trying to build your careers, you have a lot of pressure and dating and finding a relationship is not top of your list. Although you think it is! Recently I asked a client to list her life goals in terms of priorities and relationships came 6th. She found this quite a revellation especially as I was working with her as a relationship coach.



Old habits - last minute



Old habits die hard. Most of us have been brought up with a last minute attitude. This orginated in our edu View the rest of this article


dating reviews

No comments: