Monday, October 29, 2007

A More Consistent And More Accurate Swing

When I get my golf club in my hand, I feel like knocking the cover right off the ball. It makes me feel great when I hit the ball using all of my strength. Just being able to hit the ball hard does not mean that I play a good golf game though. If you just want to relieve a little stress go ahead, by all means but this is better left to the driving range. If you want to play a good game of golf, you need to hold back on the power a little. One of the biggest mistakes that golfers’ make is to swing their golf club too hard. This shows that you have power, but you need accuracy to play a good game of golf.

Tensing up can cause you to use too much effort. When you are swinging your golf club, you just need to relax and swing easily. This will help to reduc View the rest of this article


No comments: