Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Dating Advice: Deadline Junkie - No time for relationships

Dating Advice: Deadline Junkie – No Time For Relationships


I want a relationship BUT…


When talking to singles about relationship there is one theme that I often hear “I would
like to be in a relationship BUT I don’t have the time”. This is particularly prevalent
for the 40 something age group. You are trying to build your careers, you have a lot of
pressure and dating and finding a relationship is not top of your list. Although you
think it is! Recently I asked a client to list her life goals in terms of priorities and
relationships came 6th for her. She found this quite a revelation especially as I was
working with her as a relationship coach.


Old habits â View the rest of this article


dating reviews

No comments: