Wednesday, October 17, 2007

There are people in more trouble than you

Last week I was not able to sleep very well one night so I was just surfing the TV channels and then I came accross a movie channel where they were showing a movie The Pianist.It is a very famous movie (Accademy award for Best Director) about a Jew Pianist in Poland , about what he faced in the period of world war and that to just because he was Jew. My wife told me not to see such movies at night because i would have lost sleep for whole night. But I told her that we must thank god that we were not at that place.We must see such movies to know what people have faced and how they tried to overcome those things.We will come to know the price of life which we are living right now , we will come to know the price of Freedom. There are few occassions when we are sad, we View the rest of this article


No comments: