Sunday, October 21, 2007

Learn Anything With Flashcards

If you're like me, than you have a little trouble memorizing facts or quotes or things of the like. For my entire school career I had trouble learning facts like my times tables or my spanish alphabet. I could never get the information in my head long enough to stay put. I could read a sheet of paper with important facts over and over and not be able to repeat the information an hour later. I somehow managed to make it through high school and into college. It was my first college roommate that saved me the rest of my career with her tried and true learning method: the use of flashcards.
I wish my roommate had entered my life in kindergarden rather than at university. She told me all about the magic of flashcards after I questioned her about the huge stack of note View the rest of this article


No comments: