Monday, October 29, 2007

Why You Should Not Do Hypnotic Past Life Regression Therapy (On Purpose)

Do you believe that there are such things as past lives? Do you think that you may have lived before? Is it part of your religion, or completely against it? What I believe is not important in this article, and of course it is up to you to think whatever you want to think or believe with regard to the existence of past lives.



I will not do past life regression as a kind of therapy, on purpose. By this I mean that I will not conduct a past life regression simply because a potential client requests the therapy. From time to time, I will have someone call our office wanting to receive Past Life Regression Therapy (PLRT) for a fear of snakes, a relationship problem or some other issue. When I meet with them I will ask these potential clients how they View the rest of this article


No comments: