Monday, October 1, 2007

Plus Size Clothing - Build Your Wardrobe For Style

The alarm pulls me away from the romantic dinner I was having with Tom Cruise and the aroma of fresh-perked coffee spurs my sleepy body to tumble out of bed and into the shower. I pull on my robe and traipse downstairs to the kitchen to begin another day at the office. I pour my coffee and sit down to read the newspaper.



A year ago I would have been dashing around frantically ironing blouses and skirts, flinging clothes through the air like a madwoman and sending my cat running for cover, trying to find something compatible, pulling on nylons only to discover runs and snags in them and searching desperately through my closets for matching shoes and handbags. Not any more. I finally got smart, bought coordinating outfits with accessories to match View the rest of this article


No comments: