Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Falling Off The Weight Wagon

Falling Off My Weight Wagon By Ralph Famiglietta I was all pumped up to shred some pounds so I went to a health food store, stocked up on meal replacement shakes, vitamins and snack bars loaded my garage with bottled water and began my journey to thinness. My effort was serious enough to warrant putting pictures of my fat self on the fridge and even storing a digital image on my cell phone! Three weeks in I was carrying my water bottle everywhere, rolling along with a new energy and confidence actually feeling good about myself. Then it happened, a crisis, stress and a business trip out of range of my healthy eating habits. Now I feel like I just slipped down my rope up to the mountain top. Losing weight is real hard especially when you’re a senior – however its View the rest of this article


No comments: