Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Appreciating Differences For A Great Relationship

Men and women are different. Yeah, I know that's not an earth-shattering revelation. However, it is a simple but deeply revealing concept that should be understood. It could mean the difference between being in a great relationship and being without one.
Being married for many years, I feel as if I've experienced nearly everything there is to experience when it comes to making a marriage a winner or a loser. Unfortunately, most of what I've gleaned has been through the school of hard knocks, not by shear and immediate wisdom that struck me like a lightning bolt. The very definition of wisdom is “the application of knowledge.” People can be smart as a whip, but when it comes to wisdom, as clueless as they come. By applying what we learn about and what we "catch View the rest of this article


No comments: