Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Jobs In Law Enforcement

There are few jobs in the world as rewarding as a career in the criminal justice field. I remember when I first started. I was full of ideas and an attitude on how I was “going to change the world”. I may have not changed the world, but I know that I have left a lasting impression on some misguided individuals. Before you decide to become involved with criminal justice I will go over some details of a few of the most common fields and from my observations from working in the profession. Deputy/Police Officer The up side of this career is that you come in contact with all kinds of people, and have the opportunity to impact their lives in a positive way. You also have a chance to bring criminals to justice that need to be off the streets. That is not the whole thin View the rest of this article


No comments: