Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ibiza Holiday Guide

First time I went to Ibiza, I was quite sceptical: I was expecting the typical Spanish place, full of huge buildings, fake sangria bars and clubs (and I’m not really into big clubs !).

The beauty of this island, its contemplative atmosphere really made me change my mind ! Instead of huge buildings (there are some…but not many, thanks god !) small white houses in the middle of green lands.

Ibiza was a kind of hippy paradise and probably this is the reason of the renovated “mystical” air you breathe in the island.

Everywhere you listen to soft relaxing music, lounge atmospheres, hippy-chic shops, still, you can find nostalgic guys from the seventies, selling their handmade articles, smoking a joint and talking about free love and h View the rest of this article


No comments: