Friday, July 27, 2007

Tips for cheapest longstay parking at Birmingham Airport

All those people who ever had to catch a flight out of Birmingham Airport will probably know how difficult it is to ensure car parking, particularly if you do not have so much time, not to mention the quite high rates. I fly out of Birmingham almost every two weeks because of my job, so I have probably tested each available airport parking company which serves this particular airport.



Firstly, I had my car parking arranged by booking it in advance online, which I advise as it saved me some time. In addition, I was offered a specially discounted parking rate. By now I can say I’m an expert regarding the services which the airport parking companies offer at Birmingham airport. I would like to share my experiences with other passengers who are pl View the rest of this article


No comments: