Friday, November 2, 2007

How do you create your dreams in your life?

How do you create a dream? What are your dreams? Spend a few minutes, right now, writing them down. Of course, don’t edit your thoughts, just ask –what are my dreams? And start writing down the thoughts that come immediately to you. Make a list.



I’m a dreamer. I got it from my Dad. Several years ago I looked at my life and wondered – how did I get here? It felt like it had all just happened and I had watched and participated but I hadn’t necessarily been in the driver’s seat. I took some time to figure out what type of career I wanted. At the time I was a mid-level manager in a non-profit organization serving people with disabilities. It was work I had been doing since I was 14 years old. I explored my desires and dreams th View the rest of this article


No comments: