Monday, September 3, 2007

EDC Gold!!! You Better Read This Before Joining!!! EDC Gold and David Dubbs No Way!!!

Ok let me tell you my story. I joined in the middle of January really excited because I was ready to make money
like they were claiming. I joined under the so-called Top Earner because I wanted to get the support and training
site he was talking about. Well I did and one of his training partners walked me through the process of paying and
getting everything ready untill it came to marketing, STOP. Thats where it ended. So when they say they walk you by
the hand, they really dont. So anyways, I looked over the training site atleast 5 times but I still was confused, maybe
its because im a newbie, but come on now, I could of came up with a better training site then that. All it is, is just
a bunch of good information, but there is no guidance at all View the rest of this article


No comments: