Monday, December 31, 2007

How to get that ‘it’ factor happening

You know when you meet charismatic and compelling people. They exude a personal power that’s hard to miss. You can ‘feel’ their presence as they enter a room and both male and female heads turn. For some, this magnetism is as natural as organic food whilst for others it can be developed over time.





Sitting here today in sunny Queensland Australia, I’m reflecting on what makes one person more attractive than another. Not just by physical attraction, but what makes them captivating. I’ve met absolutely gorgeous guys and girls that after spending five minutes with them, I’m already trying to find my escape route.





An occasion I remember as clearly as if it were yesterday, happened about 25 years ago. A friend of mine invit View the rest of this article


No comments: