Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Annual Travel Insurance - Can you save money?

Most of us dream of being able to swap the 9 to 5 for a sunny beach somewhere, and usually we get the chance when the summer comes.

But, of course, the big 2 weeks away is an expensive exercise; flights, food,
hotels, car hire, travel insurance, time off work.  It soon adds up and so
many of us can't really afford to do it more than once in a year (and if you've
got kids - maybe not even that many!).  Personally, my mind is always
dreaming of the next destination - and it used to really get me down, wishing I
was soaking up the rays as the Caribbean Sea laps gently at the Barbados sand at
my toes. 


Then I discovered the "mini-break", the weekend away - and I can tell you I'm
just annoyed t View the rest of this article


No comments: