Saturday, September 1, 2007

IVR Surveys - The secret to Increasing response Rates

I recently launched a FAQ campaign on IVR Surveys, inviting existing clients and anyone who wanted to participate to submit their questions regarding IVR Surveys. Surprisingly enough the most popular question was, How can I increase my survey response rates when using IVR? I would like share a client story with you that will help answer this question. I was recently consulting with a healthcare benefits group who is a client of our IVR outsourcing services, we develop and host about a dozen surveys per year for them. They were experiencing a 10% response rate on a particular project, when the average for projects of this scope is about 30%. They chose IVR specifically because of the demographics they were targeting, and where access to the internet was limited. The s View the rest of this article


No comments: