Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Making More Money on the Internet with Content, Visitors, and Clickbank

I wanted to make more money on the internet using Clickbank. I thought more visitors would help. Unfortunately, it was not the visitors it was the content; here is what I did.
About 5 months ago I set out to work on building a website. I started this because I believe that there was money in the internet and I could get some of it. So in my steps to success I have tried affiliate programs such as Clickbank, Shareasale, and others. I have used Traffic Exchange Programs, and Banner Exchanges. I have even tried Pay Per Click (PPC) programs such as Google Adwords.
When I decided that there was money on the internet, I decided to read a bunch of articles that were kind of like this one, except Not. The articles I read, and there were many of them, told me to start a View the rest of this article


No comments: