Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Biggest Secret In Sports For The Past 100 Years!

The Biggest Breakthrough In Sports For The Past 100 Years Timing is the biggest breakthrough in sport for the past 100 years. It will revolutionize the way all sports are practiced and performed using this new mind training system. What is timing? Timing can be defined as being at the right place and at the right time. Business and society gives great examples of having good timing in all aspects of life. Athletes only need to understand the following example for them to comprehend how this timing synchronization works between the mind and body. I get comments during seminars from athletes that tell me they can't believe how simple and easy-to-learn my system is. It's almost like they're telling me that it's too simple or easy. Then I tell those athletes, that if it View the rest of this article


No comments: