Friday, August 31, 2007

What Is The Most Annoying Thing About Internet Marketing?

I can bet you have already answered the question in your mind when you read my article title Right? Well now let me guess what you were thinking. If you are like most online marketers trying to make ends meat on the internet then you are probably thinking "Getting people to actually BUY something from me and actually seeing the money come in is the hardest thing EVER!" Then of course you get those who are thinking"Getting Traffic to my site is the most annoying part" And you have those who are thinking "How on earth do some people make so much money....what is the SECRET?" So let me answer all those questions now. Firstly, internet marketing is NOT as easy as they make it seem and sound. However it is definitely NOT impossible either. Pssst....first let me tell you a View the rest of this article


No comments: