Friday, January 4, 2008

Network Marketing Recruiting- Are You Recruiting the Wrong People into Your MLM Business?

by Doug Firebaugh

Another mlm distributor falls through the cracks of failure again, and it was the sixth one this month! Last month it was three, and the month before that it was four. And the three I recruited last month are shaky and thinking about quitting!

What in the world is going on?

Ever happened to you?

Man, when I first got in this network marketing business, I had that happen a lot, and it was really frustrating, and quite discouraging.

Until...

I discovered something that helped me tremendously in my mlm recruiting efforts. And if you GET IT, then it will help you see that maybe you have been too liberal or not careful enough in your mlm recruiting selection.

INFERNO Secret:

B View the rest of this article


No comments: